Unique Wedding First Dance Songs
One of the last details of wedding planning is picking your first dance song. This is one of those defining moments at your wedding that will mostly likely be recorded and remembered years from now. The moment when you and your partner are whirling across the dance floor to the tunes of what we hope is not another overplayed, tired love song. Yes, you know what songs we're referring to.
This may be the biggest party you'll ever throw, so don’t be afraid to pick a song that is off-the-beaten path, maybe that peculiar song you and your partner hum to when you are alone. Why not surprise your guests and give them something to remember?
To help you get started, here is a list of 10 songs we think are unique:
1. "Let It Be Me" - Ray LaMontagne
2. "A Place To Start" - White Denim
3. "Hold Each Other" - A Great Big World
4. "California Stars" - Billy Bragg and Wilco
5. "Maps" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
6. "Heroes" - David Bowie
7. "Fade Into You" - Mazzy Star
8. "Ascension" - Maxwell
9. "There is a Light that never goes out" - The Smiths
10. "A Million Years" - Alexander